- Every application for a school leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parents on the prescribed form.
- A school leaving certificate will not be issued until all the fees are paid. Those who leave in April will pay the fees for May and June as well.
- A fee of Rs. 30/- will be charged for a transfer certificate and this will be issued only three days after the receipt of the application.
- The issue of T. C. implies that all dues to and from the school are completely cleared.
- A student who wishes to discontinue during the academic session should pay the full fees of the particular quarter while applying for T. C.