Parents are requested to send their children to school tidily dressed, wearing the school uniform. If the children fail to wear the uniform, they will not be allowed to enter their classes.
- Girls: LKG & UKG White shirt, black & white checked tunic, tie, belt, white socks and black shoes. Classes I-VIII:Grey pleated skirt, white shirt, tie, belt, white socks, black shoes and black ribbon for the hair. During winter, girls are permitted to wear Grey slacks.
- Classes IX-XII: White salwar, black & white checked kurta (just below the knee, half sleeves, Jawahar collar, front open with 3 white buttons. Shoulder flaps for dupatta with white buttons, slit of the kurta under no circumstances should exceed 1/3 of the total length of the kurta). White dupatta, badge, white socks and black shoes.
- Saturdays: White kurta (as specified above), white salwar, white dupatta, white socks and white P.T. shoes.
- Boys:LKG-IV Grey shorts and white shirt, tie, belt, black socks, black shoes.
- Classes V-XII :Grey trousers and white shirt. Tie, belt, black socks, black shoes (No boots or fancy shoes will be allowed). In winter, navy blue blazer or grey sweater may be worn.
- ON SATURDAYS,all students will come in P.T. uniform.