- Fees are taken quarterly. However, fees for the entire year or for the term may be paid in cash or cheque drawn in favour of St. John`s School, Marhauli, Varanasi.
- Fees for April, May and June are to be paid in cash only.
- If the fee is not paid by the end of the quarter the name of the defaulter will be struck off the rolls and if the student wants to continue, re-admission fee will be charged. Fine: From the last date to the end of the quarter: Rs. 501/-
- Students, whose dues are not cleared fully will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
- No exception or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holidays or absence for any cause.
- The refund of caution fee may be claimed on submission of original receipt when applying for T. C., in any case not later than 30 days after the T. C. is issued.
- School fees once paid will not be returned, in any case.
- While applying for T. C. fee card should be produced.